I am linking up with Almost Supermom to bring you my top 10 on Tuesday.
TOP 10 REASONS YOU CAN NOT STOP BY RIGHT NOW
10. There is a short person who smells like a sewer.
9. There is a yellow sticky substance on the bathroom floor.
8. It is also in the kitchen. It may be syrup. Or it may be something else...
7. My laundry room has thrown up so many clothes that they are escaping into the kitchen.
6. No, we don't have a dog. Why would you think that? Oh.
5. Those brown and green rocks in that bowl were once oranges. No, we don't throw them away, we compost them. Problem is the composter froze shut last week and we haven't checked to see if it's thawed out.
4. No we are not working on our house, it just looks like this.
4. Although I started changing the beds at 7:15 this morning, I have yet to finish that chore, meaning that bedding has now been strewn throughout the house to make forts, pull carts, whips, and more.
3. Why does it smell like Lysol? You probably don't want to know.
2. I would offer you something to drink but all the cups and glasses are under those nasty-looking dishes in the sink and I am just not going there.
1. Plus, for probably the first time ever, I am completely out of micro beers and therefore have nothing to offer you to drink.
Head over to Almost Supermom to read more Top Ten On Tuesday.