1. My de-cluttering is going well, but it kind of feels like an endless battle. Here is my haul for the week:
2. My house is being over run by... no not children. Not yet, at least. By fruit flies. I think it is this warm and wet weather we are having. They are everywhere. Yuck.
3. James has been saving up for over two months and was finally able to buy this:
4. Of course, as a result of this purchase there have been many tears shed from other boys who have not yet saved enough to buy their own Alien Conquest LEGO sets.
5. Malcolm is still acting like a terror. He wakes up about six times a night. This from the baby that started sleeping ten hour nights at three or four weeks. I am like a walking zombie. Everyone says I will eventually get used to this, but that's impossible. Only a real weirdo would get used to this sleep schedule and I am not quite there.
6. We are making our way through this amazing list of children's literature. A few of the titles are already favorites around here, but we have found several fun new books. Isaac is loving Sarah, Plain and Tall and Skylark both by Patricia MacLachlan. James has read numerous new titles and his favorite of those so far is Chitty Chitty Bang Bang by Ian Fleming.
7. I am looking forward to a nice quiet weekend and I think we will have one in November after soccer is over and we go to Georgia for our annual November visit.