1. Malcolm is finally happy in something for long periods of time:
2. Homeschooling is definitely still best choice for my family. I feel so blessed that I do not yet have to institutionalize my children.
3. Melissa Morgner wrote an excellent article on homeschooling. A truly moving part of the article for me was "...God will accomplish what He wants in the life of my children in spite of me, NOT because of me." Words of wisdom that I should post above my school room desk.
4. Margaret is napping again. Hmmm. Maybe she's growing?
5. I have started to let the kids take more photos. They love it and I love seeing things that capture their attention. I have a lot of photos like this:
6. And this:
7. My MIL gave us an awesome cookbook call Slow Cooker Revolution. It is amazing and we have loved most recipes from there. It uses real fresh ingredients and I have yet to find a recipe that calls for cream of something soup.