1. Is it August already? Umm, can somebody tell me where summer went? Good thing my summer plans were minimal!
2. I am sewing the cutest Snow White costume for Margaret's Feast day. Hopefully a photo of her in the completed dress will appear on her Feast Day.
3. Malcolm had his four month appointment. He is in the 50% for both height and weight. I forgot what his length is, but his weight is over 15 pounds. To give you some perspective, James was just over 17 pounds at one year.
4. Call me crazy, but it looks like we will have soccer FIVE DAYS A WEEK this Fall. James and Isaac are in different leagues, and this is the way it has to be if they both want to play soccer.
5. In more exciting J & I news, James and Isaac both jumped off the diving board at swimming lessons! I can not believe the transformation with these boys this year.
6. We have new friends in the neighborhood. They have four boys, six and under. The husband is a new professor at St. Vincent, and they are homeschoolers! I tell you, St. Vincent Faculty are taking over this neighborhood, and the majority of the children are homeschoolers!
7. We are just reeling with sorrow over here about the death of our friend and neighbor Tom Duda. He died suddenly on Tuesday. Our whole community is in complete shock and our prayers and deepest sympathy go to his wife Amy.